Wednesday, November 14, 2012

From one Mom to Another, More of My Favorites

I feel like Oprah! Here are a few websites to check out. I love sharing all the knowledge I've gained!

Babysteals.com twice a day they have a quick deal on nifty items from clothing to furniture. I've gotten quite a few and if you miss the goods one time, they tend to repeat a few weeks later. Some of it's frivolous but I've bought fedoras, travel high chair, baby legs, and innobaby food storage towers.

For nitty gritty, hands on, birthing education I totally recommend Best Birth. Sarah McMoyler is a veteran Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse out of California, who will educate you better than any birthing class you've ever imagined. Forget the hospital "classes", Sarah will teach you AND your partner what to expect and what to do at the right time. I invested in the DVD I got so much out of the webcast. I'm using it for baby #2 and any thereafter.

For gently used and handmade cloth diapers, there are several sites: www.Diaperswappers.com, www.diaperjunction.com, clothdiapertrader.com/ and many more.

Local (Jackson MS) Consignment Boutiques:
Bulldogs & Butterflies in Ridgeland
Carousel Kids in Ridgeland
Leap Frog in Madison
Traditions Children's Resale & Boutique in Brandon

Local Seasonal Sales:
All4Children 
Sassy Stitches
Kids Emporium

1 comment:

  1. wow - looks like you got LOTS of information to share. Its starting out so organized what an awesome resource for moms.

    ReplyDelete